Information from Viator
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the mighty Niagara Falls on a day trip from Toronto. The full-day tour includes a buffet lunch at Niagara Falls and an exhilarating ride aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat at the base of the majestic Horseshoe Falls (weather conditions permitting).
Your full-day tour from Toronto takes you in air-conditioned comfort through the breathtaking scenery of the orchard-laden Niagara Peninsula to Niagara Falls. You'll be served a buffet lunch at Niagara Falls, surrounded by panoramic views of the falls. After lunch, you'll take a wet and wild tour of the falls on the Hornblower Niagara Cruises boat. If the boats aren't operating (end October to mid-April depending on weather conditions), you can take a close-up "Journey Behind the Falls" to stand in the mist behind the thundering Horseshoe Falls, or experience the spectacular presentation on the falls at the Imax Theater.Your unforgettable visit to Niagara Falls continues to the stunning Whirlpool Rapids observation deck. You'll visit the Floral Clock, then drive through the picturesque historic community of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Your day trip to Niagara Falls from Toronto concludes with a stop at a local winery with wine tasting.
- Boat ride aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruises (or if unable to operate due to weather conditions, this will be substituted with 'IMAX Theater' or 'Journey Behind the Falls'
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most Downtown hotels. Please contact supplier for pickup times
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hornblower Niagara Cruises
What's not included
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included