St-Pierre & Miquelon in detail

Entry & Exit Formalities

Americans, EU citizens and all visitors except Canadians need a passport for entry. Those staying longer than 30 days also need a visa. Other nationalities should confirm with their French embassy if a visa is needed prior to arrival. Canadians can enter with a driver's license.

Customs Regulations

To merit the duty-free waiver on alcohol, you must stay on the islands at least 48 hours.