Niger Reef Tea House

Canadian

in St Andrews By-The-Sea

Built in 1926 and used as a teahouse to raise money for charity until WWII, this tiny, atmospheric place is a popular spot for well-prepared meals such as loaded seafood sandwiches and homemade soup. Next to the St Andrews Blockhouse, it has an enviable location overlooking the water. The impressive and unmissable murals on the walls were discovered during restoration in the 1990s. The teahouse is named after the reef on the outer approaches of St Andrews.

null