Information from Viator
See all the sights of Ottawa on a hop-on, hop-off bus tour of Canada's capital city. You'll learn about the history of the region from your bilingual tour guide and have fabulous views from aboard an open-top double-decker bus.
Your ticket is valid for one-day, or two to three consecutive days, which allows you to tour Ottawa at your own pace, or stay on the bus for a 1.5-hour fully narrated tour. The hop-on, hop-off tour runs in a continuous circle daily, from 10:00am until 3:00pm, officially starting on the corner of Sparks and Elgin Streets.
Ride along the London-style double decker bus as you learn and view Ottawa's most famous landmarks. Some of the attractions you'll get to visit on this hop-on hop off tour include Parliament Hill, Canadian Museum of History, Notre Dame Basilica, Rideau Hall and the Canadian War Museum.
This tour is seasonal, operating from April through to October.
- Three-day ticket, two-day ticket, or one-day ticket (depending on selection)
- Transport on an open-top double decker bus, historic trolley or motor coach
- Professional driver and guide
- Local taxes
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admissions to attractions and sites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. If you would like hotel pickup and drop-off, please contact the local supplier. Additional cost is $5 CAD.