Information from Viator
Add a little excitement to your day trip to Victoria from Vancouver without blowing the budget. Take a scenic seaplane flight to the famous island for a leisurely day of sightseeing before returning to Vancouver by ferry. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
Depart Vancouver harbour by seaplane for a scenic 35-minute flight over the Gulf Islands to beautiful Victoria. Enjoy panoramic views of the city and its surrounds as you get a birds eye view of from the sky. Splash down and spend the day exploring Victoria's quaint antique shops and cafes, as well as the historic alleys of the oldest China town in Canada.At the end of your day in Victoria you will board a coach for a ferry ride through Active Pass and the Gulf Islands back to Vancouver.
- Scenic seaplane flight to Victoria
- Bus and ferry back to Vancouver
- Carbon offset levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Scenic air tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water