Information from Viator
Up, up and away! See the city of Vancouver and the beautiful surrounding mountains from the air on a scenic seaplane tour. Escape the crowds on an ideal introductory tour of Vancouver from above. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 passengers.
Your scenic seaplane flight departs from Vancouver's bustling harbor and takes you on a 20-minute flight around the city's skyline and surrounds. Landing with an exhilarating spray of water on touch down, you return to earth (or sea!) having gained a unique birds-eye perspective of Vancouver. On your seaplane tour of Vancouver, you'll soar in the sky for 20 minutes and discover Vancouver as well as the spectacular Olympic venues from a bird's eye view.
- 20-minute seaplane flight
- Carbon offset levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city