Information from Viator
Interested in spin fishing in one of the best fishing areas British Columbia has to offer, but only have a short period of time? This is the tour for you! Enjoy three hours, fishing for multiple species in the Whistler, Pemberton British Columbia area. Your guide will make the decision as to river or lake depending on best fishing action at that time.
With a meet in beautiful Pemberton, British Columbia. Be prepared to see your friendly, knowledgeable guide at 7am or 3pm - depending on time selected. From meet up, your guide will transport you by vehicle to a fishing location within 15 minutes. From there, suit up in the provided equipment, enjoy some instruction as to how that area is best fished, and try your luck for one or more of many species which may include; rainbow trout, bull trout, dolly varden, cutthroat trout, kokanee or 5 species of pacific salmon; pink, coho, chum, sockeye and Chinook.
Spin fishing is a fantastic option for children, first time fishers or anyone who just enjoys a cast and retrieve, using lures such as spoons and spinners made of metal. Your guide will be along side your group through out the whole experience providing knowledge on the area, tips and tricks to help with your techniques or just to help net and capture that memorable picture. As your time comes to an end, you will make your way back with your guide, to your original meet location to end the day!
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Fishing Equipment
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- BC freshwater fishing license is required for anyone 16 years or older - can be purchased online at www.fishing.gov.bc.ca
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level