Information from G Adventures
Ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to experience Cambodia’s highlights, our CEOs will help you discover Phnom Penh’s markets, shrines and temples—and the horrors of the Killing Fields. In Siem Reap, we’ll devote plenty of time to the wonders of the Khmer Empire at Angkor Wat. Witness crumbling temples and monuments cloaked in vines as you explore this massive complex of ruins. From the glories of the ancient past to the upheavals of recent times, this week-long journey will introduce you to Cambodia's rich history.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Angkor complex entrance and guide (Siem Reap)
- Tuol Sleng and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide (Phnom Penh)
- City cyclo tour
- Border crossing support
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Shop in the bustling markets of bangkok
- Wander through the temples of angkor wat
- Explore colonial phnom penh by cyclo.
Day 1: Bangkok Arrive at any time. We highly recommend booking pre-accommodation to fully explore this vibrant city.
Day 2: Bangkok/Siem Reap Travel from Thailand to Cambodia. Explore Siem Reap for the evening.
Day 3: Siem Reap Enjoy a guided tour of the Angkor Wat complex.
Day 4: Siem Reap Enjoy a free day in Siem Reap. Head back to Angkor Wat for more exploring, visit Tonle Sap floating village, take a cooking class or visit the Angkor Museum.
Day 5: Siem Reap/Phnom Penh Travel to Phnom Penh before exploring the city on a cyclo tour.
Day 6: Phnom Penh Take a sobering guided tour of Tuol Sleng Prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields). Free time in the afternoon to explore.
Day 7: Phnom Penh Depart at any time.