Information from Viator
Enjoy a fantastic boat trip on the famous Tonke Sap (“Great Lake”) with the “Tonle Sap secrets half-day guided tour” and explore its unique nature and habitats of the floating villages. Travel by moto-remork (tuk-tuk) to dive in the seasonal agricultural activities such as cricket catching, rice planting and harvesting, fish smoking, duck farming and so on.
Your tour guide will meet you at the hotel and begin your Tonle Sap Secrets tour. Enjoy the fascinating moto-remork (tuk-tuk) ride from Siem Reap to Tonle Sap Lake to embark the boat cruising along this famous and beautiful lake.Enjoy your boat trip to explore the beautiful sceneries and discover Chong Kneas floating village, Kampong Pluck floating village with their mangrove farms, stilted houses, schools, hospitals, even a floating basketball court!Return to Siem Reap on the moto-remork (tuk-tuk) and continue your trip by exploring a rural village. Get the true taste of local life by taking part in seasonal agriculture activities such as cricket catching, rice planting and harvesting, fish smoking, duck farming and so on. Sample some local snacks, and drop by a beautiful Buddhist monastery before heading back to the hotel, and finish your Tonle Sap Secrets Tour there.
- English speaking guides
- Private tours and all services as mentioned
- Private transportation with air-conditioning
- Snack, water and refreshing towels
What's not included
- Meals other than mentioned
- Personal expenses and other drinks
- Tips and donations
- Other visits not mentioned
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors