Information from Viator
Get to know the life, the culture and the history of the cape verdeans while discovering the highlights of Sal. Starting with the best beaches, the natural swimming pools of Burracona, the mirage of Terra Boa, the volcano and a lot more. Vulcan entrance NOT included.
Discover the highlights, the history and the day to day life of Sal and the cape verdeans on a half day, guided, island tour with several stops.The route starts at Ponta Preta - the most beautiful beach of the island where in February the windsurf championships are held, Murdeira - the natural port of the island, which is also the mating place of the loggerhead turtles form June till October, Palmeira - the main port of the island with all its colorful houses, Burracona - with its two natural swimming pools, Terra Boa - where you can see the mirage, the volcano of Pedra de Lume with possible entrance to float in the world's second most salty water, Espargos - the capital city of Sal and return to Santa Maria.
- All local taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included