Brunei Darussalam in detail
Travel with Children
- Brunei is easy for family travel, though outside of central BSB stroller-friendly footpaths are non-existent.
- Cots are not widely available in cheaper accommodation. Some top-end places allow two children under 12 to stay with their parents at no extra charge.
- Baby food, formula and nappies (diapers) are widely available, but stock up on such items before heading to remote destinations such as Ulu Temburong.
- Lonely Planet’s Travel with Children is packed with useful information.
- Kids aged four to eight may enjoy BSB's Jerudong Park Playground, a tame amusement park. Visits to Ulu Temburong National Park are an enjoyable jungle adventure for kids aged seven and up.
- While most restaurants may not have separate kids' menus, children are usually made to feel welcome.