Information from Viator
This 5-hour tour takes you to two of the most popular excursions in Rio de Janeiro. Visit Sugar Loaf Mountain by cable car, ascending to its highest point. Then head to Corcovado and the Christ the Redeemer statue for panoramic photo ops of the city. If you're short on time, this an ideal way to see the top attractions in Rio in just one day.
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in Rio de Janeiro by your guide, who takes you on a panoramic tour of the city on your way to your first stop, Pão de Açúcar (Sugar Loaf).When you arrive, ride the cable car up to the highest point of the mountain for views of Rio and Guanabara Bay. Afterward, head back down to the city to take a break for lunch (own expense) before continuing your tour to Corcovado Mountain, crossing through the Tijuca forest in your tour vehicle. Once there, head up to Rio's famous Christ the Redeemer statue for an unparalleled 360-degree perspective of the city. Your tour then ends with return to hotels for drop-off.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pao de Acucar
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included