Information from Viator
Take an afternoon tour to Corcovado Mountain topped with the iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer. You'll travel through the Tijuca Rain Forest by cog train to Corcovado Mountain for breathtaking views of one of the world's most beautiful cities. This afternoon tour takes you to Rio's most famous attraction, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Rio on your own.
Your half-day tour to Corcovado takes you to the Cosme Velho station to catch the cog train. The steep train journey takes you through the dense Atlantic rain forest of Tijuca to the Art Deco statue of Christ the Redeemer on Corcovado mountain. You'll spend up to an hour here with your tour guide, who will show you the sights of Rio from this incredible mountain-top vantage point. Take your time to check splendid views from the top of Corcovado Mountain and take the best pictures ever. o don't forget your camera!
After a wonderful experience, you will be taken back to your hotel in Rio de Janeiro.Please be mindful when selecting as we offer options with and without tickets.
- Ticket to Cog train ride on Corcovado Mountain (depending on option selected)
- Ticket to Van ride up Corcovado Mountain (depending on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees (if option selected)
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (if option not selected. You should bring the amount in cash so it can be paid directly to the guide so you can be included on the voucher, otherwise you may have to enter the line for the purchase of tickets)