Information from Viator
Experience unique views on this 5-hour biking and hiking tour in Rio de Janeiro. Cycle along Copacabana Beach to the now peaceful favela of Vidigal. Drive to the beginning of the hiking trail and then hike to the top of the Two Borthers Hills peak for amazing views over the city and sea.
After meeting at Copacabana beach, you will cycle along the beach to the Vidigal favela. Then take a taxi through the favela to the very top where the hiking trail begins. From there, hike to the top of the peak to see amazing panoramic views. Along the way, you may see little monkeys and other local wildlife as well as be amazed by the views of Sao Conrado beach, Tijuca’s forest, Rocinha’s favela and the Christ the Redeemer statue.After enjoying the amazing scenery, hike back down and through the favela to where you left your bicycles. Hop back on your bike and cycle back to Copacabana beach.
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Biking tour
- Hiking tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide