Information from Viator
Make a full-day trip crossing Sucre and Potosí, World Heritage cities by Unesco. Visit a Silver Mine in Potosí and the transportation will drop you in your hotel in Uyuni ready for your next adventure.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Sucre city al 9:00am by private transportation to drive towards Potosí. This trip is approximately 3 hours long (only transportation). Once we arrive in Potosí we will have lunch at one of the most famous local restaurants of the city.In the afternoon we will enjoy a visit to the monument of miners and the mining market where we will meet women miners (called "palliris") and visit to a cooperative mine. A visit to the cooperative mines is one of the most memorable experiences in Bolivia where you can witness the working conditions. This will make you understand more about the life of miners.After the tour we get on board of our private transportation towards Uyuni where we will drop you off at your Hotel.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by local private vehicle to the cooperative mine
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Travel insurance
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)