Information from Viator
Bhutan is a South Asian country that lies between India and China. It is rich in natural beauty with beautiful landscapes and mountainous peaks. The country is also rich in diverse flora and fauna. In this ‘Explore Bhutan’ tour we will be exploring major tourist sites and destinations around Thimpu, the capital of Bhutan. We will also spend time in sightseeing and enjoying the beauty of nature. Bhutan offers amazing view of mountains along with unique culture, tradition and lifestyle of Bhutanese will give you an amazing experience.
As Bhutan follows Tibetan Buddhist region, there are quite a number of monasteries, gompas and chortens. You will be visiting the famous Taksang Monastery and Lungchutse monastery. In addition, we will also visit the famous historical forts. We will explore around and get some information on them. During the tour we also get to view the mountain peaks like Mount Chomolhari, Jichu Drake and many others that make our trip more enjoyable. We will then explore around the capital of Bhutan- Thimpu and visit the zoo there.
The tour to Bhutan offers you a unique experience of being at the foreign land exploring its beauty and landscape, and understanding the history, culture and lifestyle there.
- Accomodation during the tour
- Airport pickup and drop facility.
- All ground transportation in Bhutan and Nepal
- All required local and government taxes.
- Bhutan visa fee and permits
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the tour
- Hotel pickup & drop facility
- Licensed, experienced and English speaking tour guides
What's not included
- Cost for additional trips.
- Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu fly tickets
- Meals in the city except for breakfast and other mentioned special dinner.
- Nepal arrival visa.
- Tipping to staffs (as an appreciation).
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation.