Information from Viator
See the best of Brussels on an easy and convenient hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! The perfect do-it-yourself sightseeing tour in Brussels, the hop-on hop-off tour allows you to see Brussel's top attractions at your own pace aboard a comfortable open-top double-decker bus with pre-recorded multi-lingual commentary. With 22 hop-on hop-off stops conveniently located around the city on two different routes, you can stop at all the major attractions, including the European Parliament, Grand Place and the iconic Atomium!
Enjoy a hop-on hop-off tour in the heart of Europe and marvel at the best of Brussels from an open-top double-decker bus, complete with informative commentary. Hop on and off the bus at any stop, as many times as you like, to see the sights that interest you on the blue and red route. With buses departing every 30 minutes and tickets valid for 24 hours or 48 hours after first use, this is the perfect way to explore Belgium's capital.See the Itinerary section below for a list of all stops.
- Hop-on hop-off tour blue and red line
- Pre-recorded commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, Russian
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available