Information from Viator
Take this Brussels beer-tasting tour to discover why Belgium is so famous for its mouth-watering beers! No country in the world boasts a brewing tradition as rich and diverse as Belgium’s, and this tour is the perfect way to learn about the country's beer heritage and taste great beers. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 20 people on this small group Brussels Beer tasting tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Global Enterprises Tours, BrusselsMeeting PointDuration: 5 minutesPass By: St. Catherine's Church, BrusselsFishmarket of Brussels with authentic barsStop At: Place St. Gery, BrusselsLost river ZenneDuration: 5 minutes
- Professional beer guide
- Sample 8 Belgian Beers, paired with Belgian cheeses, chocolates and other snacks
- Visit of the oldest taverns in Brussels and meet the local people
- Smal group tour : max. 20 people
- Venture past the unknown part of Brussels : Fishmarket, Old Defense Wall, the hidden river Zenne, Chinatown,Jeanneken Pis.
- Inside information about where to eat, what to visit, and much more
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors