Information from Viator
Travel back to Mozart’s time with this 2.5-hour dinner and concert in Salzburg. Enjoy an evening likely to have taken place in 1790 in the Baroque Hall, with candlelight, a 3-course dinner based on historical recipes, and a Mozart concert with musicians in authentic costumes.
After taking your seat, enjoy arias and duettos from The Magic Flute, Don Giovanni, and The Marriage of Figaro, as well as the very famous first movement of A Little Night Music. The Baroque Hall is one of the last concert halls in Salzburg where candlelight is still permitted.The single courses of the dinner are served during the concert intermissions. (See a sample menu in the Itinerary section below.) Look forward to hearing a concert of highest quality with unique artists.
- A guest of Mozart - music performed by candlelight in the stylish and historic Baroque hall of the Stiftskulinarium St. Peter
- 1 January – 30 November 2017: 3-course dinner
- 1 December – 30 December 2017: 4-course dinner
- 1 January – 28 November 2018: 3-course dinner
- 1 December – 30 December 2018: 4-course dinner
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Likely to Sell Out