Information from Viator
Vienna is an even more charming place when accompanied by music. With this combo package, discover the magic of Austrian music with entrance to the House of Music museum, a Strauss and Mozart classical concert and a Waltz dance lesson. You will also go on a walking tour and receive a 72-hour Vienna Card to see some of Vienna's main highlights such as St Stephan's Cathedral, Belvedere Palace and the Vienna State Opera.
Your Musical Vienna sightseeing combo includes the following features. Your vouchers will be delivered to your Vienna hotel so you can begin your independent exploration of the city as soon as you want!
- 72-hour Vienna Card
- 2-hour Walking tour
- Strauss and Mozart concert at the Kursalon (Cat. C)
- Waltz dance lesson
- Free delivery of the combo package to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Haus der Musik
- Entry/Admission - Kursalon Wien - Sound of Vienna
What's not included
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences