Information from Viator
This scenic flight is 70-minutes in duration, meaning you are able to choose a time that is suitable for you. You will need to check in to the Geraldton Air Charter office 30-minutes prior to your flight time to meet your pilot and complete your briefing.
Taking off from Geraldton, you will fly direct to Port Gregory - the historic fishing village which back in the 1850's was once a busy port for the export of lead and the site of a whaling station. 30-minutes into your scenic flight, you will reach the Pink Lake (Hutt Lagoon). Complete 2 turns over the Pink Lake which will take approximately 8-minutes. You will see the Hutt Lagoon or the "pink lake", and your pilot will explain how the lake produces beta carotene, a lucrative aquaculture crop estimated to be worth more than $50-Million AUD a year worldwide. Once you have completed your 2 laps of the lake, your pilot will return you back to Geraldton.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available from Geraldton accommodation - an additional $20.00AUD per passenger, payable direct to the supplier.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour