Information from Viator
Take a full-day, winter-time Mt Buller Ski Tour to feel the buzz and excitement of Melbourne's most accessible ski resort. Mt Buller's ski slopes and alpine village are a winter wonderland between June and early October. Mt Buller is the closest ski resort to an international airport in Australia. No wonder Mt Buller is so popular with visitors and weekending locals from Melbourne alike.
Your Mt Buller Ski tour starts with a scenic drive through the picturesque Yarra Valley, passing quaint country townships like Yea and Bonnie Doon, and enters Victoria's High Country at Mansfield. Once at the Mt Buller snow fields you'll have plenty of time to explore the village, use the chair lift and receive advice from the experts on snow activities.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ski lessons with clothing and equipment hire (if option selected)
What's not included
- Ski equipment and clothing hire (unless specified)
- All optional activities (at own expense)
- Food and drinks
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included