Information from G Adventures
The outback...in comfort? Oh, it's possible. This adventure offers travellers the chance to explore the exotic extremes of contemporary Australia, from its busy big cities like Melbourne to the natural beauty of the outback and its massive rock formations. Visit vineyards in Australia’s booming wine region and taste your day away. Visit fabled Uluru (Ayers Rock) and learn about Aboriginal history. All Australia. All amazing. All yours.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Adelaide
- Guided tour of Uluru and visit a local arts centre
- Walk through the Valley of the Winds in Kata Tjuta
- Barossa Valley wine tour with lunch and wine tasting
- Adelaide orientation walk
- Visit a Aboriginal cultural centre
- Explore Grampians National Park
- Scenic drive on the Great Ocean Road
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park
- Explore the famous red centre and witness the majesty of uluru
- Taste some of australia's best wines at their source
- Experience the wildness of australia's national parks
- Drive the famed great ocean road
Day 1: Uluru Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Uluru Visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre and take the informative Mala Walk around part of Uluru's base. Catch the sunset over Uluru with a glass of champagne.
Day 3: Uluru/Alice Springs Watch the sunrise over Uluru, then enjoy a walk in Kata Tjuta National Park before driving to Alice Springs for the night.
Day 4: Alice Springs/Adelaide Fly to Adelaide and enjoy an orientation walk.
Day 5: Adelaide Today is free to explore on your own or option to take a full day excursion to Kangaroo Island.
Day 6: Adelaide/Barossa Valley Travel to one of Australia's oldest wine regions, the world-famous Barossa Valley.
Day 7: Barossa Valley Visit some wineries and vineyards, enjoy lunch and wine tastings along the way.
Day 8: Barossa Valley/Robe Travel to the coast and spend the night in a quaint fishing village. Opt to visit historic sites or take a walk to the pier to watch the fishermen bring in their day's catch.
Day 9: Robe/Grampians National Park Travel east across the state into Victoria to Grampians National Park. Enjoy a spectacular walk to the Balconies and MacKenzie Falls.
Day 10: Grampians National Park/Warrnambool Visit the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre in the morning to learn about the indigenous culture of the area. Leaving the mountains behind, take in the changing landscapes continuing onto the seaside town of Warrnambool for the night.
Day 11: Warrnambool/Melbourne Travel past some of the world's most famous surf beaches along the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy views of the Twelve Apostles and a rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park. Continue to Melbourne for the night.
Day 12: Melbourne Depart at any time.