Getting There & Away
- Train Circular Quay is one of the City Circle stations; Wynyard is also close by.
- Ferry Circular Quay is Sydney’s ferry hub and has services to Double Bay, Watsons Bay, Manly, Taronga Zoo, Kirribilli, North Sydney, Milsons Point, Darling Harbour, Cockatoo Island, Balmain, Sydney Olympic Park and Parramatta, among others.
- Bus Circular Quay is the major terminus for routes including: 301–303 (Surry Hills); 333 (Darlinghurst–North Bondi); 373 and 374 (Coogee); 380 (Darlinghurst–Paddington–Bondi–Watsons Bay).
- Light Rail The new CBD and South East Light Rail is scheduled to begin operation in 2019. It will travel from Circular Quay along George St to Central station and on through Surry Hills to Kingsford and Randwick.
- Water Taxi Among other operators, Fantasea have a dock at Circular Quay.
- Baggage Storage Day luggage storage is available opposite the cruise ship passenger terminal.