Information from Viator
The Taste of Sydney is more than a tour; it’s an inspiration.This indulgent six hour extravaganza of Sydney‘s most vibrant precincts will have you exploring and arriving in style. Get an exclusive introduction to The Streets of Barangaroo, The Tramsheds, The Cannery in Rosebery and Kensington Street, Spice Alley in Chippendale.As we drive from venue to venue, you will get an update of the city’s many special neighbourhoods and appreciate how they are evolving as the city continues to prosper.Each of the four precincts visited are a buzz of activity. If you are after a fun and entertaining day out, with plenty of delicious food and drink to devour, then this is the tour for you.
Taste of Sydney Tour commences at 11:00am and finishes in Chippendale at 5:00pm. Sydney is ever evolving with an exciting vibe that never gets dull. Take an exclusive view into the heart of Sydney’s newest precincts. Indulge in the food, drink, art, and culture that make each region unique.The streets of Barangaroo; once a working class wharfie region leased by Patricks Ports & Stevedoring and a cruise ship port BUT NOW it’s a curated dining and shopping precinct. Take a gentle stroll and a guided tour as you indulge.The Cannery; this one-time industrial building has since been converted into a food haven filled with many restaurants, coffee roaster, bakery, homewares and much more.The Tramsheds; a restoration of Rozelle Tramway Depot, originally built in 1904, brings together a band of providores who share a love of food, education and community.Kensington Street; once occupied the 168-year-old Carlton United brewery but has since been converted to award winning high-rise Central Park known for its hanging vertical gardens and home to creative businesses, cafes, bars, restaurants, and galleries.
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned minivan, with your personalised guide
- Convenient pick up from your city hotel, or chosen city location
- Delicious signature share plates (with paired drinks) created exclusively for our tour
- Premier seating at all venues
- Dine at Sydney’s newest waterfront dining precinct
- Exclusive behind the scenes access at one of Sydney’s premier distilleries
- Dine in a fully restored 1904 tram that has been converted into an amazing restaurant space
- Meander down Spice Alley and experience hawker style dinning as you sample an array of Asian street food
- Wine tasting of six carefully selected favourites and premium wines with in-house Sommelier
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's not included
- Additional food and beverage requested, not on offer for tastings.