Perth Airport is served by numerous airlines, including Qantas, and there are daily flights to and from international and Australian destinations. The airport's domestic and international terminals are 10km and 13km east of Perth respectively, near Guildford. Taxi fares to the city are around $45 from each terminal.
Connect runs shuttles to/from central accommodation and transport options in the city centre (one way/return $15/30, every 50 minutes). Pay the driver as you board. Bookings are recommended for groups.
Transperth buses 36, 37 and 40 travel to the domestic airport from St Georges Tce (stop 10121), near William St ($4.60, 40 minutes, every 10 to 30 minutes, hourly after 7pm). A free transfer bus links the domestic and international terminals.
Transwa runs the following services from Perth railway station:
- Australind (twice daily) Perth to Pinjarra ($17.50, 1¼ hours) and Bunbury ($32, 2½ hours).
- AvonLink (daily) East Perth to Toodyay ($17.50, 1¼ hours) and Northam ($20.50, 1½ hours).
- Prospector (daily) East Perth to Kalgoorlie–Boulder ($89, seven hours).
Transwa operates services from the bus terminal at East Perth train station to/from many destinations around the state. These include the following:
- SW1 to Augusta ($53, six hours, 12 per week) via Mandurah, Bunbury, Busselton and Dunsborough.
- SW2 to Pemberton ($55, 5½ hours, thrice weekly) via Bunbury, Balingup and Bridgetown.
- GS1 to Albany ($63, six hours, daily) via Mt Barker.
- GE2 to Esperance ($95, 10 hours, thrice weekly) via Mundaring, York and Hyden.
- N1 to Geraldton ($66, six hours, daily) and on to Northampton and Kalbarri.
- Dunsborough (four hours, daily) via Mandurah, Bunbury and Busselton.
- Augusta (five hours, daily) via Bunbury, Busselton, Cowaramup and Margaret River.
- Manjimup (five hours, daily except weekends) via Mandurah, Bunbury, Balingup and Bridgetown.
Integrity Coach Lines runs northbound and southbound services linking Perth to Broome and stopping at key travellers' destinations en route. It also runs services between Perth and Port Hedland via Mt Magnet, Cue, Meekatharra and Newman.