Information from G Adventures
Get remote and head into the last frontiers of Australia – Kakadu and Litchfield national parks. Featuring lots of inclusions at a great price, this itinerary is geared towards budget-conscious travellers who want to make the most of their time in Kakadu and Litchfield. Take in the region’s ancient landscapes, spectacular waterfalls, pristine rock pools, and magnificent gorges, and meet some of the locals. Round out your experience with a guided exploration of the region's ancient art, gaining insight to Aboriginal culture.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Wetland nature cruise
- Visit to an Aboriginal art and craft centre
- Guided exploration of Kakadu and Litchfield NPs
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Explore remote areas of the northern territory
- Discover secret watering holes and waterfalls
- Spot crocs on a boat cruise
- View sites where crocodile dundee was filmed.
Day 1: Darwin Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Darwin/Litchfield National Park Set off on an early start to take advantage of time in Litchfield National Park. Visit the Florence Falls, the Buley Rockhole and see the spectacular giant termite mounds before heading off on a wetland nature cruise in search of crocs.
Day 3: Litchfield National Park/Kakadu National Park Cross into Kakadu National Park. Learn about rock art, and hike down to a breathtaking gorge with various pools.
Day 4: Kakadu National Park/Darwin Get an early start to visit Gunlom Falls en route to Katherine, then split with the group and catch a bus back to Darwin. Tour ends in Darwin upon arrival in the evening.