Welcome to Merimbula & Pambula
Don't be fooled by the popularity of surfing, fishing and other water-bound pursuits; Merimbula is somnolent sort of place and that's the essence of its appeal. Arrayed along a long, golden beach and a pleasant inlet, Merimbula hosts both retirees and holidaymakers – in summer, to bursting point. A few kilometres south, smaller Pambula has wetlands to cycle and a scattering of good places to eat and drink.
Amazing hotels and hostels
We've pre-picked the best hotels, hostels and bed and breakfasts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Food and drink
- Wheelers in Merimbula & PambulaSeafood
- Merimbula Wharf in Merimbula & PambulaAustralian
- Waterfront Cafe in Merimbula & PambulaCafe
- Merimbula RSL Club in Merimbula & PambulaThai
- Dulcie's Cottage in Merimbula & PambulaBurgers
- Ritzy in Merimbula & PambulaTapas
- Pier One in Merimbula & PambulaBistro
- Wild Rye's Baking Co in Merimbula & PambulaBakery