Information from Viator
Sport and beer go hand-in-hand, and what better way to do both, than to take this fantastic tour. Go behind-the-scenes at Melbourne's best sporting venues including the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), a lap around the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit and enjoy Stomping Ground Craft Brewery, all in the same day.
If you love all things sport, then this is the tour for you. Visit Melbourne's iconic sport venues and hear exciting tales of triumph and defeat. See where history has been made and hearts have been broken in the race to win the ultimate sporting prizes.The Melbourne Sports Tour includes: • Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup horse race that stops the nation • Commonwealth Games 2006 Village • Travel a lap of Melbourne's F1 Grand Prix racetrack at Albert Park • Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre • Behind-the-scenes visit to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), or the National Sports Museum • Lunch at the Etihad Stadium/Docklands precinctTake a tour of the Stomping Ground Brewery. All tours and tastings are Cicerone-led, which is a fancy way to say that your guides are some of the most passionate and knowledgeable beer drinkers around. Groups are shown through the 20-hectolitre brewery, guided through the brewing process and given the chance to taste a wide variety of beer styles. Whether you're new to craft beer or an old pro, the Stomping Ground tasting experience is not to be missed.The tour concludes with complimentary samples of 6 of Stomping Ground's finest.
- Visit to Flemington Racecourse
- Albert Park Grand Prix Track
- Lunch within the Etihad Stadium precinct
- Stomping Ground Craft Brewery with free tastings
- Tour behind-the-scenes of The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) or National Sports Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Entry/Admission - National Sports Museum
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified