Information from Viator
Greet the morning sun as you take flight over the Yarra Valley and its vineyards on a Yarra Valley hot air balloon flight. You'll fly for approximately one hour before completing the memorable experience of ballooning in the Yarra Valley with an optional sumptuous sparkling wine breakfast at Balgownie Estate.
Just 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD lies the lush hillsides of the Yarra Valley. A place of diverse and rich history stretching back to the first settlers, The Yarra Valley is home to 90 vineyards and 35 wineries, many of which hold a reputation for creating world-class wines. The Yarra Valley is also renowned as being one of Victoria's largest tourist destinations. Ballooning over the Yarra Valley is a magnificent way to see the lush landscapes and vineyards of the Valley.On your hot air balloon flight in the Yarra Valley, the breeze will usher you along the corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River as you take in the breathtaking views of mountains that surround the valley. You'll have the option to pre-book a gourmet sparkling breakfast which includes a choice of fruit, yogurt, cereal, muesli and a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, tea and coffee, orange juice and sparkling wine to celebrate your Yarra Valley balloon flight!
- Hotel pickup from Melbourne CBD hotels and drop off at Queen Victoria Market or Federation Square (only if sparkling breakfast option is selected at time of booking)
- One-hour hot air balloon flight
- Gourmet sparkling breakfast (if option chosen)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's not included
- Instant Confirmation
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views