Information from Viator
Want to see whales in Sydney? Experience the majestic whales close up when a large number of Humpback and Southern Right Whales start their migration north along the Australian coastline, from Antarctica, to their breeding grounds in Queensland. They swim close to the coastline around Sydney providing memorable whale spotting opportunities.
Book your Sydney eco whale watching cruise today!
This personalized small group eco-tour caters for only a 12 passengers at a time. No pushing crowds and lots of personal attention will make this a powerful, spiritual experience. The yacht Katrina provides a luxurious, mobile platform to take you to the best vantage point to see these wonderful, awe inspiring creatures.
You may also get the chance to see other marine animals including humpback whales, southern right whales, dolphins, seals, albatross, gannets and much more marine life! All this right on Sydney's doorstep.One major advantage of small numbers is there will be plenty of space and no crowds. Prepare to be amazed...an awe inspiring experience.
- 4-hour whale watching cruise on board a yacht
- Sunscreen will be provided
- Informative commentary
- Light refreshments available for purchase
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide