Information from Viator
Experience a peaceful, tranquil sunset during a sailing cruise from Port Douglas. After being welcomed aboard a luxury catamaran with a complimentary drink of your choice, sit back, relax, and enjoy ambient music and a selection of hot and cold gourmet canapés in the friendly atmosphere. Sail along the coast of Port Douglas and admire a gorgeous tropical sunset over the Coral Sea, the Low Isles and the surrounding mountains.
Your sunset sailing cruise begins with check-in at the Port Douglas Meridien Marina. Once you board the luxury catamaran, you will be greeted with a complimentary drink of your choice from a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including white, red and sparkling wine and beer. Then, start your 1.5-hour journey along the beautiful Coral Sea. Relax and unwind as you sail past the beautiful coral cay islands to the east of Port Douglas. You’ll be served a gourmet selection of hot and cold canapés while enjoying incredible views of the waterways and mountains against a stunning tropical sunset. Head to the viewing decks for great photo opportunities to capture this unforgettable moment!
- 1.5-hour sailing cruise
- Welcome drink of beer, wine, soda, juice or water
- Gourmet selection of hot and cold canapés
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Environmental Management charge payable on check-in, on the day of travel. Fee is AU$3.50 (Jul 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018) and AU$3.25 (July 1, 2018 - March, 31, 2020)
- Free snacks included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples