Information from Viator
Want to explore the iconic Sydney Harbour in a unique way? Love a prawn at the end of it? Experience nature, pristine waters and sea life with the iconic Sydney skyline as your background, whilst getting a work out on a stand up paddle board and finish up a fun-filled experience with a delectable seafood picnic!
Once you arrive at Watsons Bay you'll meet the team and your instructor/s who will provide you with your paddling gear and sunscreen! You will then head down to the beach to learn the art of stand up paddling by accredited instructors, sometimes including a lifeguard from the award winning TV show Bondi Rescue!! Discover the ‘off beaten track’ as you paddle and swim in beautiful Sydney Harbour beaches and bays that are only frequented by the locals whilst learning about the rich, colourful history of Watsons Bay and Australia. You will have the opportunity to swim around the bay and take pictures with the iconic Sydney Harbour and Sydney Harbour Bridge in the skyline When your session has finished your instructor will share your paddling photos with you, insider tip: don't forget to ask your instructor for any tips or recommendations on what to do in Sydney (locals tips are always the best). Then freshen up and get ready to for a delicious seafood picnic from Doyles Seafood restaurant. Don't worry we set it all up for you, picnic blanket and plates included! There is a bottle shop steps away for you to get a cheeky bottle of champagne or rose.
- Experience is 1.5 - 2 hours in duration
- All equipment - stand up paddle board, leg rope and adjustable paddle
- Professional SUP instructor to conduct the session
- Paddle shirts and life jackets available (if required)
- Complimentary photos shared with you
- Lockable storage for valuables
- Picnic rug & basket
- Doyles Seafood platter (option of cold or hot seafood)
- Beverages not included
- Optional indoor area for seafood picnic during inclement weather
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off