Information from Viator
Challenge yourself in the great outdoors and experience climbing the weathered walls of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Get up close and personal and climb to the top of the 20 metre cliffs where you can take in Brisbane’s best views of the city and river! Climbs of various levels of difficulty are available to suit everyone – including beginners!
Rock climbing sessions are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes full instruction, a safety briefing and equipment. Participants must be at least 8 years of age and wear and use the safety equipment provided by Riverlife. Safety equipment includes a helmet, harness, rope and chalk.(Please note: if any participants are under 13 years of age, they must be accompanied by an adult to assist them in belaying. Adults will assist with belaying at no charge unless the adults intend on participating in the rock climbing session. If no adult is present, the participant will not be permitted to rock climb
- Qualified and experienced instructors.
- All safety equipment including a helmet, harness, rope and chalk
What's not included
- Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Locker Hire AU$3 per locker
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Ideal choice for families
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Popular choice with kids