Information from Viator
Looking for some adventure in paradise? Get high in the sky on a tandem skydive over Cairns with spectacular bird's-eye views of the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage-listed Rainforest. Experience the adrenalin rush while freefalling from up to 15,000ft. No experience necessary!
A tandem sky dive is the perfect introduction to sky diving and what better place to do it then the tropical paradise of Far North Queensland. Your highly trained instructor will give you a brief 15-minute safety and training session before you strap on your parachute and get ready for the flight of your life. Soaring to a height of up to 15,000ft, the drop zone is located between the reef and the rainforest for the best aerial views of Tropical North Queensland. Feel the exhilaration of a short freefall before the parachute is released and you float gently to the ground.Nestled between the world-famous Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage listed rainforests, the views over Cairns are nothing short of spectacular. To the north lies the ancient Daintree Rainforest, to the west the Atherton Tablelands. The blue waters of the Coral Sea lie to the west, with Great Barrier Reef islands including Green Island and Fitzroy Island visible just off the coast. There's no better way to see the natural beauty of the whole area in such a short time.Photos and videos of your sky dive are available to purchase on the day, and roundtrip transport from Cairns hotels is included.
- Qualified jumper
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All safety equipment
- Commemorative skydive certificate
- Entry/Admission - Skydive Cairns
What's not included
- Video and photo packages (optional)
- The listed price does not include a AU$35.00 per person Australian Parachuting Levy and Administration Fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Food and drinks
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included