Information from Viator
If you have a limited time in Sydney and wanted to see Kangaroos in wild and pat a Koala and take a photo, this tour is for you. Pickup from your hotel in Sydney or terminal can be either after breakfast (7.30am), however time is flexible. Then the tour will head west out of the city by a new top of the range SUV and offer unlimited chilled refreshments thought out the tour. See the Kangaroos in their native habitat, meet and pat a Koala at a wild life park if you have limited time to spend in Sydney. Overlook the Nepean river from an extraordinary mountain view point that encompasses the west side of Sydney and its picturesque surroundings. Kangaroos and Koalas are native wild life and must-see animals of you are visiting Australia.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Featherdale Wildlife Park, Blacktown, Greater Sydney, New South WalesKoala encounter Duration: 1 hourStop At: Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook, Glenbrook, Blue Mountains, New South WalesKangaroos Duration: 30 minutes
- Luxury private guided tour with hotel pickup/drop off
- Spot wild kangaroos and birds in Blue Mountains National Park
- Entry to Featherdale wild life park
- A professional group photo with Koala including a digital copy
- Unlimited chilled refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains National Park Glenbrook
What's not included
- Food & drinks if not specified. eg - Lunch, breakfast, etc.