Information from Viator
Spend your day on Sydney Harbour, learning history, discovering sites and taking in the views of the spectacular Sydney landmarks. The Historical Gems tour is perfect for all ages, families and visiting guests, to discover the Harbour’s history and enjoy Sydney’s breathtaking views.
There is no better way to experience Sydney Harbour than from the water. Join us for a full day tour cruising Sydney Harbour and discover the Harbour’s deep history, through from the convict era to the present. With maximum passenger numbers of 30, you will experience an intimate guided tour, with a mix of sea and land activities, including stops at Cockatoo Island, Mrs Macquarie’s Point and Watsons Bay, where lunch will be provided at a boutique cafe. This is the ideal way to spend a day on Sydney Harbour, discovering history and enjoying plenty of prime photo opportunities amongst the views of the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and other iconic landmarks.
An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 30
A full day to learn history, discover the sites and enjoy amazing views
Personalised guided tour
Convenient departure point (located next to the Sydney Opera House)
Morning tea, lunch and drinking water provided
Suitable for all ages, families and visiting guests
A unique historical tour - there is no other tour like it on the harbour!
- 6 hour guided tour with a mix of sea and land activities, cruising aboard a beautiful, spacious 10.5 metre catamaran with an experienced skipper and tour guide. An intimate harbour tour with maximum passenger numbers of 30
- Pick up and drop off at Man O War Steps (located next to the Sydney Opera House)
- Morning tea aboard the vessel
- Lunch at a boutique cafe in Watson’s Bay
- Drinking water aboard the vessel
- Landing and facility fees
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)