Information from Viator
The Surfcoast offers stunning locations for Mountain Bike Tours along the Great Ocean Road and the beautiful Great Otway National Park. The tours can run for two - three hours or up to a day. They includes all the equipment and instruction. You will learn basic skills to equip yourself for an unforgettable time. All you need to do is supply appropriate riding clothing (weather in mind) and be ready for an adventure!A minimum of 4 participants are needed to run a session, we can also organise private sessions for 1-3 people.
The tour starts of with a basic skills session to learn or brush up on existing skills, once everybody is confident the tour will start with choosing appropriate skill level trails usually nice and easy to start. The difficulty level of the trails will depend on the skill and energy level of the group. Throughout the tours there will be a range of terrain ridden, they may contain winding trails with obstacles or open fire trails with amazing views of the ocean and bush. Towards the end of the tour we generally choose some mellow trails so everybody finishes of with a smile!
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All the equipment and instruction is included
- In some cases pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points can be arranged
What's not included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included