Information from Viator
Step into the world's oldest rainforest to dine by candlelight during an unforgettable evening of fine food and entertainment at the Flames of the Forest dinner experience. Feel the wonder of this legendary location, enjoy live guitar music or an Aboriginal storytelling and cultural performance, and dine on a sumptuous multi-course meal in an enchanting rainforest setting. Your meal is accompanied by Australian wines and beer, and finishes with mouth-watering desserts. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Cairns, the Northern Beaches and Port Douglas hotels.
After pickup at your hotel, your driver takes you to a special location in the rainforest where your Flames of the Forest dinner takes place. Walk beneath the forest canopy along a trail that glows in torchlight. Arrive at a secluded clearing where you are welcomed with sparkling wine and hors d'oeuvres. Sip your wine as you take in the nighttime forest and dining area, which is illuminated with budlight chandeliers and flickering candles, all set under a high tented canopy. For the meal, take a seat at a shared table and enjoy a memorable evening. For details about the rest of your evening, please see the options and menus below:Flames of the Forest 7-course Aboriginal Cultural Dining Experience (Tuesday and Thursday):Feast on a 7-course banquet that uses the freshest local produce (menu below), meats and seafood. Your meal includes Australian sparkling, white and red wines, beer and soft drinks. Watch an Aboriginal cultural performance featuring didgeridoo, storytelling and song.Flames of the Forest 6-course Rainforest Dining Experience (Saturday):Savor a 6-course tropical tasting menu that is designed to introduce you to the flavors of the Tropical North. It is served plated and accompanied by premium wines. Enjoy a solo acoustic guitarist who plays enchanting music during your meal.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Selection of beverages including sparkling wine, red and white wine, beer and soft drink
- Pre dinner drinks and canapes, seven dish plattered banquet served to communal tables of up to 10 guests (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Aboriginal cultural performance featuring storytelling, didgeridoo and song (Tuesday and Thursday)
- 6 course plated, tropical tasting menu on private tables to your booking size (Saturday)
- Solo acoustic guitarist performance (Saturday)
What's not included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included