Information from Viator
Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm is a great fun day out for the whole family. Young kids through to grandparents can be thrilled by hooking onto one of our Rainbow Trout or Atlantic Salmon in the beautiful Australian wildlife. Come enjoy the peace and quiet with a spot of fishing or simply relax by the Stevenson's river. You can cook your catch fresh for lunch on our BBQ & picnic facilities. Why not try our famous Traditional Mountain Ash Smoked Trout OR hand-milked Caviar.
Visit: Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm, Buxton, VictoriaCome fishing & relax with friends & family by the Stevenson's River in Buxton. Australia's first trout farm, family owned & operated for over 50 years - we produce a sustainable, healthy source of fresh fish! A memorable day out in nature, only 90mins drive from Melbourne.
- Fishing gear (Rod's & Bait)
- Quick fishing lessons from our friendly staff
- All your fish cleaned & packed on ice
- Entry/Admission - Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm
What's not included
- You must pay for the fish you catch.
- Rainbow Trout $18.90/kg
- Atlantic Salmon $27.00/kg