Holiday souvenir turns out to be a hand grenade!
A German family got a nasty shock this weekend, after realising that an unusual-looking rock that they had picked up on a Croatian beach whilst on holiday was actually a hand grenade. The family realised their potentially disastrous mistake when the souvenir fell off a shelf when it was being dusted. They immediately called in the police, and the grenade was taken a safe distance away from their house and safely destroyed. Read more: croatiaweek.com