Information from Viator
Enjoy a 7 day tour around Armenia to discover the ancient culture.
Armenia is one of the oldest countries in the world with a recorded history of about 3500 years. Armenians are the first nation, who adopted Christianity as the official religion of the state ( 301 A.D.). Throughout the centuries they have been persecuted and harassed by neighbouring countries and empires, but through all this, Armenians created a rich and colorful culture, their own alphabet and a socioeconomic structure that has allowed them to preserve their distinct way of life.
- 6 nights accommodation /3*hotel/
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Welcome dinner
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors