Information from G Adventures
If time’s a little tight and you want to sample the region’s natural wonders without sacrificing some of South America’s most vibrant cities, there’s no better way to explore Argentina and Brazil. Savour the samba in Rio one night while exploring subtropical rainforest the next. From tango in the streets of Buenos Aires to the tangle of rainforest surrounding Iguassu Falls, this eight-day itinerary offers the perfect combination of natural beauty and cosmopolitan culture.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Afro-Brazilian Community Visit, Paraty Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Arrival transfer
- Buenos Aires city tour
- Tour the Argentine and Brazilian sides of Iguassu Falls
- Visit an Afro-Brazilian community and enjoy a local meal
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Experience the sophistication of buenos aires
- Feel the mists of iguassu falls
- Sip a caipirinha on the beach in southern brazil
- Sample a traditional meal in an afro-brazilian community.
Day 1: Buenos Aires Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2: Buenos Aires Enjoy a city tour of the ‘Paris of the Americas’ visiting key sights and neighbourhoods. Optional tango dinner show or visit the Eva Perón museum.
Day 3: Buenos Aires/Iguaçu Falls Fly to Iguassu Falls for 2 days of exploration. Visit the Brazilian side of the falls for a panoramic view.
Day 4: Iguaçu Falls Return to the Argentine side of the falls to explore the trails, and opt to do a helicopter or boat tour of the falls. Return to Foz for the night.
Day 5: Iguaçu Falls/Paraty Fly to São Paulo and continue by van to Paraty. Opt to visit the cachaça distilleries or take a boat into the bay to explore the nearby islands and beaches.
Day 6: Paraty Enjoy a visit to a nearby Afro-Brazilian community for a unique cultural interaction.
Day 7: Paraty/Rio de Janeiro Carry on by private van to Rio de Janeiro for free time to explore the city using our centrally located hotel in Copacabana as a base. Optional city tour or Samba show.
Day 8: Rio de Janeiro Depart at any time.