Information from G Adventures
Both culture and passion run hot in Patagonia, and there’s no way to experience it quite like jumping right in and living it for yourself. Take in the colours of Buenos Aires with a tango show before heading into nature to explore Torres del Paine and Tiera del Fuego National Parks and make an excursion to the Perito Moreno glacier. Scenic ferry rides and standing at the end of the Earth cap off an unbelievable experience that will appease the adventurer in your soul and the joy in your heart.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: San Carlos de Bariloche
- Arrival transfer
- Bariloche circuito chico tour
- ‘Cruce de los Lagos’ lake crossing by scenic ferry
- Excursion into Torres del Paine National Park
- Guided tour to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Excursion to Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Buenos Aires city tour
- Tango dinner show
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Soak in the stunning natural beauty of the lake district's volcanoes and waterways
- Hike the scenic trails of torres del paine national park
- Gaze in awe at the stunning perito moreno glacier
- Step foot on the end of the earth
- Feel the passion of the argentine tango
Day 1: Buenos Aires Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2: Buenos Aires/San Carlos de Bariloche Catch a flight to northern Patagonia. Enjoy the highlights of the scenic San Carlos de Bariloche on a circuito chico tour with stops at local artisanal producers specializing in chocolate, beer, and jams.
Day 3: San Carlos de Bariloche Free time to explore this stunning region. Opt to take a boat excursion to visit Puerto Blest, hike or explore the town.
Day 4: San Carlos de Bariloche/Puerto Varas Travel by bus and ferry to Puerto Varas, which is located in the stunning Chilean Lake District. Enjoy the sights from the ‘Cruce de los Lagos’, considered one of the most scenic cruises in the world.
Day 5: Puerto Varas Enjoy free time to explore on your own. Opt to take an excursion to Chiloé Island.
Day 6: Puerto Varas/Torres del Paine National Park Catch a flight to Punta Arenas then transfer to stunning Torres del Paine National Park.
Day 7: Torres del Paine National Park Take a full-day excursion into the national park with an expert guide.
Day 8: Torres del Paine National Park/El Calafate Enjoy a scenic drive to El Calafate.
Day 9: El Calafate Take a guided tour to the stunning Perito Moreno Glacier. Option to take a boat up to the front of the glacier.
Day 10: El Calafate/Ushuaia Fly to the port city of Ushuaia at the end of the earth.
Day 11: Ushuaia Embark on an excursion to Tierra del Fuego National Park. Enjoy the afternoon in Ushuaia at leisure.
Day 12: Ushuaia/Buenos Aires Fly back to Buenos Aires and take some time to explore on your own.
Day 13: Buenos Aires Enjoy a city tour of the ‘Paris of the Americas’, visiting key sights and neighbourhoods. In the evening, enjoy a tango dinner show.
Day 14: Buenos Aires Depart at any time.