Information from G Adventures
Spend four days in El Calafate and explore a piece of Argentina's incredible Patagonia region. Witness active Perito Moreno glacier as massive ice chunks crack off and crash into the chilly waters of Lago Argentino below—one of Mother Nature's most stunning displays of power. On your free day, walk the town at your leisure, cruise the lake, or visit one of the several other glaciers of this awe-inspiring area.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier (full-day, shared activity)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Explore stunning el calafate
- Marvel at the dramatic perito moreno glacier
Day 1: El Calafate Arrive at any time and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: El Calafate Take a full day excursion to Glaciers National Park and the Perito Moreno Glacier. Opt to take a boat up to the front of the glacier.
Day 3: El Calafate Enjoy free time for optional excursions to the Upsala and Onelli glaciers or a cruise on beautiful Argentino Lake.
Day 4: El Calafate Depart at any time, departure transfer included.