Information from G Adventures
Dance, drink and eat your way around the most sophisticated European city in South America—Buenos Aires. Get to know the city everyone loves to love, as you tour colourful La Boca, bohemian San Telmo and historic Plaza de Mayo. Enjoy a tango show before a free day to explore the rest of the 'Paris of the Americas' on your own or dance the night away in the smoky milongas (tango houses). Funky Palermo and swanky Recoleta—home to Eva Peron's tomb are options for your free day. Don't forget to indulge in possibly the best beef in the world!
- Your Discover Moment: Buenos Aires
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Guided city tour of Buenos Aires
- Traditional tango show with dinner
- Savour the sophistication of buenos aires
- Explore the famed neighbourhoods of la boca and san telmo
- Feel the passion of the tango
Day 1: Buenos Aires Arrive at any time and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Buenos Aires Enjoy a city tour of Buenos Aires, experiencing some of the fantastic neighborhoods and the famous Plaza de Mayo. Enjoy an included dinner and tango show in the evening.
Day 3: Buenos Aires Free day to explore on your own or to take an excursion outside the city.
Day 4: Buenos Aires Depart at any time.