- Chan Chan Colorful, casual Peruvian eatery with great ceviche (seafood cured in citrus).
- Chori New gourmet choripan joint lifting the humble sausage to new heights.
- NoLa Cajun cuisine in a casual gastro-pub setting.
- Gran Dabbang Creative fusion dishes with truly global inflections.
- Las Pizarras Delicious, very creative dishes that change daily.
- El Refuerzo Bar Almacen Popular San Telmo eatery serving bistro-style meals.
- Don Julio Great traditional steakhouse with classy service.
- La Carnicería Quality meat in a butcher-themed dining room.
- La Cabrera Overly popular and touristy – but worth the wait.
- Parrilla Peña No-nonsense, well-priced, excellent meats.
- El Desnivel Long-running, touristy and still reasonably priced.
- La Mar Cebicheria Quality ceviche that's making waves on the BA food scene.
- Crizia One of BA's best for fresh oysters and fish.
- Casal de Catalunya Spanish restaurant with old-time atmosphere.
- Chan Chan Great-value Peruvian eatery in Congreso.
- Siamo nel Forno Awesome Naples-style, thin-crust pizza.
- Il Matterello Famous for its exceptional pastas and sauces.
- Filo Trendy restaurant with a variety of Italian specialties.
- Sunae Asian Cantina Dishes from all over Asia prepared by chef Christina Sunae.
- Sudestada Consistently good, Asian-fusion cuisine that can be spicy.
- Green Bamboo Vietnamese-style foods in BA-trendy dining room.
- Furaibo Japanese ramen and other delicacies in authentic surroundings.
- Comedor Nikkai A good place for sushi, tempura and teriyaki.