Information from Viator
Tigre Full Day Tour is an excursion designed to cover the entire North Zone of Greater Buenos Aires, arriving in the center of the city of Tigre, taking a bus ride along the north corridor of Vicente López, Olivos, Martinez, San Isidro and San Fernando.
Once you get to the city of Tigre you will be contacted by a local guide, who will take you through the tourist bus Tigre, to take you to the main points of interest of the town, among which stand the Puerto de Frutos, Museo Of Art of Tiger and the walk Victorica. Once the City Tour was done, we headed to lunch at the new restaurant Faustino Bar & Restó, located in the Tigre River Station. After lunch we will continue the walk to Puerto de Frutos where the passengers will be given free time. At 4pm from the Tigre River Station, we will depart in a 1.50h navigation, crossing the Paraná Delta, then the Rio de la Plata with a magnificent view of the City of Buenos Aires, arriving at our Dársena Norte, Puerto Madero.
- Professional guide
- Hotel Pick up: at hotels downtown area, between 08: 45hs and 09:45h. Depending on the location of the hotel.
What's not included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off, no return to hotels, drop off an important tourist spots.
- Does not include pick up by hotels in Palermo neighborhood