Information from Viator
UNIQUE VIEWS OF THE CITY AND DE LA PLATA RIVER ONE OF THE WIDES OF THE WORLD AND DELTA OF PARANA
Original coastal trip along the Rio de la Plata, with a duration of 1h 50 'approx. in which we can see on the coast the downtown Buenos Aires, Jorge Newbery, Ciudad Universitaria, Vicente López, Olivos, Martinez, San Isidro with its Cathedral, and then enter the Delta del Paraná. The Rio Lujan, Vinculacion River, San Antonio, the area TRES BOCAS and then the Sarmiento River where visualize renowned attractions such as the Sarmiento Museum, Island Rest, recreational El Alcázar and continuing the tour will arrive at the Port of Tigre. The service is performed on modern boats and includes audio-guide. After sailing passengers will travel by bus and accompanied by a guide who will tell about the history and origins of Tigre, the main points of the city including the Paseo Victorica, museums and Casino arriving at Puerto de Frutos, here have free time which will allow them to visit its docks and even shopping. Return by bus to Buenos Aires let down in major tourist spots.
- Professional guide.
- Hotel Pick up: at hotels downtown area, between 08: 45hs and 09:45h. Depending on the location of the hotel.
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Lunch: This excursion does not include lunch, so we recommend you bring one or more bank cards and / or cash
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off, no return to hotels, drop off an important tourist spots.