Information from Viator
Be part of our Pampa and live our customs by joining this excursion of true Argentine traditions!
In this trip we will travel 80km towards North of the Province of Buenos Aires, to the famous Argentinian Pampa. At the time of the arrival, the gauchos will welcome us with Empanadas and drinks. Then you will have free time where different activities can be carried out: Rides on carts and horseback and visit to the old house of the founders. At lunchtime a spectacular asado will be served accompanied with a variety of salads and free drinks. Then the music show and folk dances will start. At the end of the show, the Gauchos will show their skills on horseback, horses troop and ring races. This is an ideal tour not only to enjoy a day outdoors, relax and clear of the accelerated life of the city, but also to know the history and customs of the gauchos, former settlers of the Pampa.
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup from downtown area.
- Meals: Delicious pies and traditional roast with salads, dessert sweet cupcakes
- Free drinks all day at the field
What's not included
- Hotel drop-off. At the end of the tour we offer descent in important tourist points.
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Does not include hotels in Palemo neighborhood